No-Flash III - Aluminum
3-Pipe Fence-Style Snow Guard System
Aluminum 3-pipe bolt-down bracket and galvanneal steel base plate mount for 3-Pipe fence-style snow guard systems.
The No-Flash 3-Pipe snow fence system is used on new or existing roofs where fastening into roofing support structures may not be possible and on products where flashing standard Drift Series snow fence bolt-down brackets is not practical.
Roof Mounting Method:
- Upright Bracket -- fence-style upright bracket fastened into base plate with two bolts
- Base Plate -- Fastens to steel decking using 4 each #15 extra heavy duty (XHD) 3" fasteners.
- Base Plate -- Fastens to wood decking using 4 each #14 CTX lag screws
- No flashing is necessary because fastener penetrations are concealed beneath up-slope roof shingles.
All fence-style system components sold individually, assembled to meet the specifications of your roof installation's snow retention needs. Please contact our expert design team for a free layout and quote!
Designed for Roof Types:
- Metal Shingle
- Cedar Shake and Shingle
- Synthetic Slate and Shake
- Natural Slate
- Asphalt Shingle
Available Material & Finish
- Mill Finish Aluminum
- Coated Aluminum
- New Roof Installation
- Retrofit Roof Installation
Snow Retention System Components